I gave a lightning talk on the history of cyberfeminisms at !!Con 2017, presented as a listicle of my favorite manifestos. My top 5, in ascending order:
- Xenofeminism: A Politics for Alienation (Laboria Cuboniks, 2015)
- The Cybertwee Manifesto (Cybertwee, 2014)
- 100 Anti-theses: What Cyberfeminism is Not (First Cyberfeminist International, 1997)
- Cyberfeminist Manifesto for the 21st Century (VNS Matrix, 1991)
- A Cyborg Manifesto (Donna Haraway, 1984)
You can view slides for the talk on Google Drive.